Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The subject I most enjoy reading about is Journalism, because i've taken the class for three years and i am the editor in chief. It comes pretty naturally by now, so I do not consider it a hassle to read about.

My favorite hobby or past time is Dance, because i've taken it for 5 years and now I am a dance teacher.

If i won the lottery, I would use the money to get a nice house and car, and use the rest to be a philanthropist.

The type of volunteer activity i prefer is working with people who have alzheimer's because my grandmother had it and it hits close to home.

My favorite school subject has always been English because i like the added sense of creativity.

If i ran the world, the first thing i would change would be the system we use to take care of the poor because it doesnt work.

1 comment: